Booking an Appointment
You have two choices:
- Request an Appointment – I’ll take this route
- Book an Appointment Online – Let’s just do it right now
Click the links above to take you to your preferred route to an appointment
Request an Appointment
Please provide details below and we’ll respond swiftly with available times matched as closely as possible to your preferences.
Book Online Right Now
New Booking Arrangements
I am excited to announce that I am realising a dream by opening my own clinic, organised and functioning how I feel a 21st Century, high quality, IT-enabled practice should run. I finish my work at Grand Harbour at lunchtime on Tuesday 12th March and, work permit pending, am available at my new clinic, Integra Healthcare Ltd, from Friday morning.
I am joined in the new practice by Dr Jasmina Marinova, also a paediatrician and neonatologist, who is already seeing patients at our new facility and who will cover me whilst the work permit addressed.If you need to see Dr Marinova, you can book this at: https://www.integra.ky/team/dr-jasmina-marinova/
Please note, I am available as follows across this week:
- At Grand Harbour still until 1pm on Tuesday 12th March
- At Integra Healthcare, Grand Pavilion, West Bay Road, from 9am on Friday 15th March
- Between 1pm Tuesday and 9am Friday (maybe even sooner), urgent appointments will be seen by my colleague Dr Jasmina Marinova (but I will be available for any queries she may have too).
INSTANT ONLINE BOOKING
You can book by phone at my new clinic at any time – PLEASE CALL (345) 745 7450 – but the easiest way, with instant confirmation, is to book online:
Please simply work through the steps on screen. If you are using a smartphone, it helps to turn your screen sideways (landscape). If you have seen Dr Watkin previously, it is likely we have your child’s details in the system. Please use the following information when prompted to do so:
- Your own email (if yours isn’t found, try your spouse’s)
- Your child’s name
- Child’s Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Child’s Gender